James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have been given your contact details by as my Zanussi

Customer Question

Hello I have been given your contact details by ***** ***** as my Zanussi Z712W43B1 has stopped working. I have followed the handbook I instructions and the appliance is not
JA: How old is your Zanussi appliance?
Customer: Purchased the machine on 16 August 2020 and delivered on 28 August
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The machine tripped my electric network twice in last two days and after resetting and checking plug socket secure the machine did not respond. The machine stopped working mid wash so I followed the booklet to empty the drum and the emergency part to open the door to retrieve the wash. I also checked the filter and there was no fluff or debris
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Prior to this occurring I heard a slight whirring noise so I think there is a fault with the appliance
Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

This suggests heating element may have failed, if you put the washer on a spin only program does that program complete without tripping the electrics?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The machine is not connecting to the electric supply. I have checked other appliances on the same network (fridge) and working as normal
Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

To confirm there is no sign of life on the washer?

Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

This suggests you have a hardware fault on the appliance as such should contact ***** ***** to claim on the warranty since the Zanussi warranty is only 1 year

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.