James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Which cycle hasn’t got pre wash? Hotpoint ultima s line RPD

Customer Question

Which cycle hasn’t got pre wash?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hotpoint ultima s line RPD 10457 j
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its not a problem I need to clean it i need to put the cleaning powder a
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: in the drum and set on a cycle that hasn’t got pre wash option
Expert:  James replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 17 days ago.

All programs with the exception of Fast 30' has a rinse cycle, on your model there is no rinse hold so no way to stop the other programs starting a rinse.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.