Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I bought an oven in February this year. Had it fitted by j.

Customer Question

I bought an oven in February this year. Had it fitted by j Lewis. It is the B1GCOANOB. IT IS VERY NOIZY FAN SOUNDS LIKE A TRACTOR ENGINE ALSO IT MAKES CRACKS . I HAD AN NEFF PRIOR TO THIS AND IT DID NOT SEEM AS NOISY.
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric?
Customer: It is electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has done this from start. Don’t know what to try.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just that’s it’s noisy
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

If the fan is very loud, it may be loose or have a damaged component. It is very difficult for me to decide from a distance what exactly it is. I would recommend that if you have a warranty that you make use of your warranty. Do you have a warranty? Do you have the invoice at home?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
bought it from j Lewis in Feb. So guaranteed.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Ok here is the phone number regarding warranty: 0344(###) ###-####/a> Please call and make an appointment.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I am not paying 16 pounds to speak.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to speak to you on the phone. I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I will contact j Lewis as it is under guarantee. Thank youq
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.
Ok please good luck and success