Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a built-in in cooker the grill works but not the

Customer Question

I have a built-in in cooker the grill works but not the bottom oven
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electricity
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: One day tried all settings with fan on and without
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

It may be that the heating coil downstairs is faulty or defective. Have I ever performed a reset by turning off the power supply via the fuse box for at least 60 minutes?