Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Is an error code on my hotpoint washing machine the code is

Customer Question

hi there is an error code on my hotpoint washing machine the code is f8&e3 what do i do?
JA: What happened just before your Hotpoint washer displayed this message?
Customer: it filled up with water
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it has just started happening the past 5-10 minutes we have done nothing wanted to talk to somebody before trying
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: have you any idea to fix it ? it is flashing E3 and flashing F8
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
nn11946bcauk
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

This error message means that you have problems with the control board. Can you do this once: switch off the unit and disconnect it from the power supply for at least 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, switch it on again and start a short programme. What happens then?