James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Seems no water coming on check taps ect all on not washing,

Customer Question

seems no water coming on check taps ect all on not washing
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: NEFF dishwasher not sure of model
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried all the settings to see if that works we don't use it often maybe 4 weeks ago
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

Where you have verified water is turned on at the service valve, I would check the inlet hose for kinks, once you know water is getting to the dishwasher then you are looking at a faulty Aquastop or internal inlet valve.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.