James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I’m not sure if you can help me. I had a hot point

Customer Question

Hi I’m not sure if you can help me. I had a hot point washer/dryer installed a few months ago, it’s been slowly moving forward each time I use it and now seems to have moved too far to actually turn on anymore it’s too heavy for me to move it myself - do you know how I contact the right people for some to come and help with getting it up and running again ?
JA: What's the brand and model of your washer-dryer?
Customer: It says hotpoint inverter motor on it ?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ever since someone from got point installed it it’s been slowly moving but now it’s moved too far to have power I think. It needs pushing back jntkk on place but I can’t do it myself
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Are you able to open the door of the washer and read the model number inside the door?

Secondly whom installed the washer?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hotpoint installed it when I purchased - does this picture show you what you need ?
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Its unlikely Hotpoint installed it, who did you order the appliance from?

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

In the first instance I would contact the retailer as it sounds like the appliance was not correctly installed, once you contact the installers they should be able to push it back in place and adjust the feet so it doesn't works its way back out of te cupboard void when used again.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.