Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Siemens refrigerator and the door doesn’t shut, its

Customer Question

Hi I have a Siemens refrigerator and the door doesn’t shut
JA: Do you know the model of your Siemens fridge? How old is it?
Customer: its around 7-8 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it just happened today and we’ve tried shutting it the whole day but it refuses to stick and shut
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no I think that sums it up
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

It can have various causes. It may be that your door seal is no longer in order. It may be that the door is warped. It is also possible that the door hinges are defective. Please check first if your door seal has cracks or holes. Also thoroughly clean the door seal and the surface where it closes. Then try it again.