Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

HC error came on again after replacing 4 parts recommended

Customer Question

HC error came on again after replacing 4 parts recommended by Conns service guy
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung purchased in 2017 looking for model
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung appliance?
Customer: DVE52M7750W/A3
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Changed all heating sensors
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

This is a message or fault from the heat exchanger or main board. If it is not defective, you can reset it. Please do this here: Switch off the unit. Press and hold Mix load. Then switch on power. Wait until the start melody comes on. Switch off and switch on again. What happens then?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Samsung Dryer
Model DVE52M7750W/A3
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
We replaced 4 sensors it worked for about 8 loads and then gave the HC error code again
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Yes, I understood that. Have you read my last messages? Try to do a reset. Here are my last two messages again: This is a message or fault from the heat exchanger or motherboard. If it is not defective, you can reset it. Please do this here: Switch off the unit. Press and hold Mix load. Then switch on power. Wait until the start melody comes on. Switch off and switch on again. What happens then?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don’t have a mix load
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
There’s a mix load bell
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Yes, you can hold down this key as I suggested. Do what I have suggested with this key.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
It did not do anything
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Then they either have a problem with the heater again or with the motherboard. I'm really very sorry. Normally if it was a fault it would reset itself now. Have you tried disconnecting the power supply from the wall for at least 5 minutes?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Okay, if you still have the same problem after this reset, either a heater is defective again or the motherboard. Do you still have a warranty on your repair?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No warranty could it be the heating element?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
We did not replace that last time just the sensors
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Yes, it is very likely that the heating element is faulty or defective again. This can be caused if the main board is faulty or a short circuit is caused.