Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Boc, my Bosch exxcel 8 washing machine has starting

Customer Question

My Boc
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: my Bosch exxcel 8 washing machine has starting making a loud knocking and squeaking sounds when I use it. Also pieces of a grit like substance is on the washing after a cycle.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It started today. it started today I thought it was the detergent dispenser making the knocking sound but it is nt. I have removed that load and started another abs the squeaking is now louder!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just the knocking, banging and the grit. Could the grit be front the weight inside the machine?….. I was once told there is a concrete like weight inside washing machines!!!!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

It is possible that you have a foreign body in the bottom of the drain pump that is causing the noise. It is also possible that you have a faulty bearing on the drum. Have you already opened the service flap and checked whether your drain pump is free of foreign bodies?