Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a Siemen Dishwasher SN26M253GB. It stops during the

Customer Question

We have a Siemen Dishwasher SN26M253GB. It stops during the programme with a fault E09. We have cleaned all the filters but this reoccurs. Further it would appear to trip the Earth Leakage in the house from time to time; even when other appliances are disengaged.
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: Not sure as not usually in the kitchen during cycle.
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried to clean all filters. Have run on a long lead from the next house ! to ensure it was this appliance that was tripping the electric.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

Sorry, I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Meaning of the error:

The heater winding has burned out. The heating is part of the circulation pump (heating pump). If the heater is defective, the circulation pump must therefore be replaced. it has to be checked properly once. It may be that the heating with the circulation pump has to be replaced. A specialist repair shop would cost between 200-300 pounds. Here is a video guide for you as an overview with the error message. https://youtu.be/MF0OANCGlEw

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With best regards,

Erdal