Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Neff oven has come up with a variant code and tells me to

Customer Question

Neff oven has come up with a variant code and tells me to press I but this just returns to same message. Oven will not work. How do I fix this
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: it is electric and about 2 and a half years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it started today. I have tried switching it on and off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I can’t give you the serial number of the device as it will not let me open the stream area where the number is ***** The appliance is a build in oven
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Normally when you open the door, you must have a nameplate on the door frame on the right left or on the top.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Just looked and i5 is not there. The instruction manual tells me that it is on fascia panel but I need to open steam tank area which I can’t do
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

I am really very sorry but it is very difficult for me to decide from a distance what instruction I can give you. I don't know which model you have.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have this number on the instructions Manuel B 47VR32.0B
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Okay, now I've found the right appliance and I'm going to download the documents and they'll tell me exactly what the problem is. Can you no longer use the oven at all? Can you not adjust it at all? Have you ever done a reset by turning it off for at least 30 minutes?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I can’t do anything with it - will not switch on. I haven’t turned it off for longer than 15 minutes so will switch it off now
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

However, you may have to switch off the power supply at the wall for at least 15 minutes via the power box. The oven must not have any power supply for at least 15 minutes.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok it has been switched off at the main wall power for half an hour and still has same message coming on variant code 91285302 press I to conf . I have pressed I but returns to same warning
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Then you must have a faulty control board or a defective component. I am really very sorry. You will not be able to reset these faults without repair. Do you still have warranty?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you. I have sorted an engineer to visit
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Please good luck and success