James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have just descaled my machine and I am told the operation

Customer Question

I have just descaled my machine and I am told the operation is finished. It still says empty drip tray and I have. Help please!
JA: What specific appliance does this involve?
Customer: Jura E6/E60
JA: How long has this been going on with your Jura? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just now when I have descaled it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It has been working fine until I descaled.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have solved it. I assume I won't be charged for this.
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

In most cases where the trip tray is correctly inserted (and empty) but getting a empty drip tray message this suggests the float which reports the present of the water in the tray has got stuck, so removing the tray and giving it a good clean in hot soapy water and reinserting it should allow the sensor to free itself and allow the machine to detect the tray is no longer full

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you James. It did seem to sort itself when I switched it off for a while. we shall see..
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

I have been asked to acknowledge I have closed the question, have a great day, should you need further assistance please do reply back and this will reopen the question.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
All good thank you
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.