Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I would just like to know how my warranty lasts for, i bout

Customer Question

Hi I would just like to know how long my warranty lasts for
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: i bout it in September 2019 and it’s a Hoover dynamic next
JA: What have you tried so far with your Hoover appliance?
Customer: I have unplugged it so the door has opened but when I put it on a cycle there is nothing happening
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it has been working fine then just stopped
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

The legal warranty is one year. Can you send me a photo of your control panel and display when it is switched on so that I can examine it? You have a place below the message box where you can attach photos.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
When I put it on a Cycle the information comes up just no noise or anything
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

It may be that the door switch does not work for you. It may be that I do not recognise that the door is closed. Can you close the door more firmly and keep it pressed here while trying to start a programme?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I couldn’t open the door and the message was showing e20 then I pulled the washing machine out and switched it off at the wall and the door opened
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It has clothes in it and water too
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

The error message E20 means that you have a clogged end pump or a defective pump. Have you already opened the service flap below and checked the closing pump?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
water came out it and that was it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

When you opened up everything downstairs, did you also look in the hole and check whether the impeller of the drain pump can move freely?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Oh I don’t even know what that is
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

You have to pull out the filter and look in the hole. If you look in the hole, you will see the impeller. There you have to check if it is free to move.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok thank you because the machine is full of water will more come out?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I am really sorry but there is no other way. You must have enough towels on the floor when you open the filter, the water will flow out. Turn the filter on very slowly and let the water out in a controlled way.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please good luck and success

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I think that’s it! Thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please and I wish you very good luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It’s very much appreciated thank you so much
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please