Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Samsung American style fridge freezer, freezer side not

Customer Question

Samsung American style fridge freezer, freezer side not working, help needed
JA: Do you know the model of your Samsung fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Model.RSH5UBMH Around 10 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A few days Removed dust from back of appliance
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Freezer sign is flashing at -14 degrees
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I am very sorry but you may have problems with the thermostat, fan or control board. It is always recommended to switch off the unit for at least 12 hours. After 12 hours, switch it on again and try it out. Of course, you must make sure that the food is deposited somewhere else beforehand so that it does not go bad. When you switch it on again after the certain time, you must set the temperature correctly and activate the fast freezer if necessary.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
RSH5UBMH
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No live call
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

The telephone service is automatically offered by the system. It is an offer that you can of course ignore. Unfortunately, I have no influence on it. I have already sent you two messages to which you have not replied. It's the same message for the third time: I am very sorry but you may have problems with the thermostat, fan or control board. It is always recommended to switch off the appliance for at least 12 hours. After 12 hours, switch it on again and try it out. Of course, you must make sure that the food is deposited somewhere else beforehand so that it does not go bad. When you switch it on again after the certain time, you must set the temperature correctly and activate the fast freezer if necessary.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
if after the 12 hours it doesn't work?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

If it still does not work after that, then one of the components I have written to you is faulty or defective, which of course needs to be checked professionally and replaced if necessary. I could also give you instructions on how to check and replace it if you wish.