Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I bought a 2nd hand magimix icecream maker but with no

Customer Question

i bought a 2nd hand magimix icecream maker but with no instructions where can i get one please.
JA: Who makes your ice cream maker? How old is it?
Customer: magimix dont know how old it is
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your ice cream maker; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your ice cream maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i havent used it yet as i need the instructions
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: its a 1.1 litre one
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly.

To help me better assist you, please provide its make and complete model number and or serial number

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice.

Here you will find all the instructions for use of your Magimix products.

Please click this: SEARCH FOR INSTRUCTION MANUALS

I hope I was able to answer your question.  If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or type @ followed by my name in your next chat.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Have a nice day