Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

My crosswave is not releasing enough water, Bisset crosswave

Customer Question

My crosswave is not releasing enough water
JA: What specific appliance does this involve?
Customer: Bisset crosswave model1713
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Cleaning it out about two weeks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

If there is little or no water being sprayed from your machine, here are a few tips that will help.

• Check to see if your clean water tank is empty.
    • The clean water tank also may not be seated properly.
    • You may try priming the system by holding the spray trigger for 10 - 15 seconds
    • The brush window could also not be latched into place. Turn off your machine and check to see if the brush window is secure.
    • Make sure you are holding the trigger continuously while using the machine - this makes the front window light up.
    • The spray tips under the brush roll window may be clogged on your machine. Use a pin to clear the spray tips.
    • Please turn machine off, hold spray for 30 seconds. Turn machine back on and check the spray.

However,If problem do not resolve I'm sorry to hear this repairs are required.The source of the problem is mechanical it could be a faulty pump, the unit needs to be inspected in one of authorized repair centers. You can take the item back into store with your proof of purchase, they will inspect the item for damage and check your warranty status, and offer you the available return options from there. If the item was delivered originally, you can phone Online Customer Services. Alternatively, you may contact BISSELL on 0344(###) ###-####/b> to book a service.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question.  If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or type @ followed by my name in your next chat.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Have a nice day

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi, thank you for all your advice tips, but we had already tried all of those things. Is there anything else you can suggest, or could it be that there is a problem with the pump?
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

You may have a bad pump, clogged hoses or a faulty heater.Furthermore, with water tank still removed, please check for cracks on cap and rubber gasket. If your cap/gasket or pump is damaged, it should be replaced.

If the source of the problem is mechanical, the unit needs to be inspected in one of authorized repair centers.