Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I recently purchased a small battery chainsaw with two

Customer Question

I recently purchased a small battery chainsaw with two batteries but only one of the batteries will charge the other doesn’t work
JA: What device isn't charging?
Customer: the battery for the 24 volt mini chainsaw
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: f easy d
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: the battery when plugged into the charger refuses to charge despite showing a full charge and won’t drive the chainsaw
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

You can test the non-working battery using a multimeter, if there is no voltage showing the battery is damage. I would suggest in most instances, since if its less than a year old, warranty  can be arranged by calling the service team. They may either offer you a refund for a return or an exchange for the non-working item or you can take the item back into store with your proof of purchase, they will inspect the item for damage and check your warranty status, and offer you the available return options from there. If the item was delivered originally, you can phone Online Customer Services.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know