Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Not washing, Zannuzi Electrolux, Just develop the fault, I

Not washing
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Zannuzi Electrolux
JA: How long has this been going on with your Electrolux appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just develop the fault
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I put in the clothes, it spinned and stopped with a code EHO
Good Day 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

This error message means that you have problems with the power circuit. Either there is a faulty power supply in your socket so that no 230 V is coming in. Or the control board inside the unit is defective. Have you ever checked the power supply with an electrical meter?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Zannuzi Electrolux

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have not checked the power circuit

If you have not checked the power supply, it is of course very complicated for me to give you precise instructions. I would first test the socket with another smaller household appliance to see if the appliance works with the socket. If the socket should work and you still have this error message, then the control board is defective and would have to be replaced.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
for contact

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I can be contacted on my landlines***********

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to speak to you on the phone. I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can't the expert come and have a look for repair
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
When do I expect your expert

If you want to book a repair, you have to call the Service Centre for the Customer Service Department once and book an appointment with your personal contact details. Here is the free phone number where you can call and book an appointment: 03445 612612