Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

My vacuum cleaner has not arrived on Sunday. Can you help me

Customer Question

My vacuum cleaner has not arrived on Sunday. Can you help me please
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Shark don't know model number price was £238. I DON'T KNOW
IWAS THINKG SIT WAS NEW
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your vacuum; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Shark vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I dont have there email address. I tried to phone them but my ears are very poor did not get any where
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I paid by card .my name is ***** ***** d o b 25 10 39
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is***** will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

To have a guide that should help on Shark Delivery, please CLICK HERE.

To assist with tracking your order, Shark is recommend downloading the DPD App .

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I hope I was able to answer your question.  If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or type @ followed by my name in your next chat.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Have a nice day

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I'm afraid I'm not up to all this technology it's far too much for me. Like tablets
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

To assist with tracking your order, Shark is recommending downloading the DPD App.

Alternative Method:

If you have created an account with Shark, then you can also track your  order in your account. Simply login and go to ‘Order History’. Click into the order you wish to track.

To register and create account please CLICK HERE.

I'm sorry to hear this, I can only provide technical assistance and do not deal in delivery information.