Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I bought my washer on Oct 2020 and want to know if its

I bought my washer on Oct 2020 and want to know if its covered by the 10 year parts as I am sure I registered it
JA: Is your washer top or front loading?
Customer: Front
JA: What have you tried so far with your washer?
Customer: The water won't stop running in as soon as I turn it on even on spin only
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No not really apart from I can't use it

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the problem you have with the washer? 

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Water won't stop running in when switched on even on spin only

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to the washing machine that lets water through consistently. I have found water comes into your washing machine for the wash and rinse cycles through the water inlet valve. So an excess of water in the wash or rinse cycle could be a result of a malfunctioning water inlet valve. You can perform a simple test to see if the water inlet valve is at fault. Observe the washer's fill cycle. I would suggest if your unit is still under warranty, you should raise a warranty to call to have this repaired, if your warranty period has expired, you will need to consult a local appliance engineer who can book a visit to take care of this for you and I can understand you may not be sure who to reach out to and for that reason, I would recommend using search directories such as yell.com

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew