Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Trying to reset the clock on top oven on Nutid MWC 6,

Customer Question

Trying to reset the clock on top oven on Nutid MWC 6
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: ELETRIC , about 12 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your oven?
Customer: Using the multifunction knob to get to display to the zero position , it only displays 05,175,350 ?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have tried following the instructions beyond but guess cos I can’t get to zero that it wouldn’t work , have just seen that you have to the oven door open
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 6 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the make and model of the unit? 

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
IKEA NUTID MWC6
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Are yiu there ?

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to an oven with which you need assistance to set the time. I would suggest as this is a setup question, you will need to refer to the user manual and to be more specific the details can be found on page 9. I understand you may not have an owner manual to hand and for that reason, I have attached a link which will redirect you to a digital version that you may download or view online - https://www.manualslib.com/manual/761878/Ikea-Nutid-Mwc-6.html?page=7#manual

In addition to the above, I have included an image of the page with the instructions.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I do have the owner manual but when I turn the multi function knob it only displays 05, 175 and 350 not 00;00ss shown in the diagram

Have you tried to turn the unit off and then back on?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
doing it now
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok thank you

Perfect.