Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Exactly the same issue as this problem I was able to get the

Hi there, exactly the same issue as this problem https://www.justanswer.co.uk/appliance/e65eh-lamona-integrated-fridge-freezer-fitted.html
I was able to get the fridge out of the integrated unit and has been unplugged from the mains for around 2 hours? Should I plug it back in and see if the compressor gets hot? Or I saw somewhere else on this website leaving it unplugged for X amount of hours could solve the issue.
Cheers
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi there, it is a Integrated Lamona fridge freezer and the product number LAM6300

Yes, it is recommended that you leave the unit switched off for at least 12-24 hours so that a reset can be carried out.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Okay thats great, should I leave the doors open as well? I'll try it and power it back on tomorrow morning before work

Yes, it is recommended that you leave the doors open, of course.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Okay doors open, I'll turn it back on around 16:30 tomorrow to see if there's been any luck

Please good luck and success

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thankyou, I will let you the results tomorrow

Ok

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Good evening, turned the fridge back on, but no good. It has been on for about an hour now and no change in the temperature.

Have you set the temperatures correctly? Do you perhaps have a fast freezer button? Then you can also press it. Can you hear the compressor and the fan working?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Temperature is set to manufacturers. No fast freeze button and it is dead silent, cannot hear fan or compressor working

Dennis either the control board or the thermostat is defective. The thermostat is always the one that breaks most often. I am really very sorry. You need to replace the thermostat or have it replaced?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is the control board the thing next to the compressor? And do you know how difficult it would be to replace thermostat and/or control board

The thermostat is usually integrated in the control board or inside where the light fixture is. You have to remove the complete light fixture housing and then you will also see the thermostat. If you send me a photo of the interior I could tell you immediately if you have the thermostat integrated in the light fitting or not.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Okay thank you, I'll send a picture of whats next to the compressor as well, should only take me a couple of minutes
Ok
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
After I've sent the photos I need to go out for 30mins so will not be able to respond

Ok

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (ZMMZV7M)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
sorry, thought the pictures had sent

In your case, the thermostat is where the lighting is. You have to remove the entire cover to get behind it to change the thermostat.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is that where the control unit is as well? And is that the first thing to rule out?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
is it a difficult procedure?

Here is a link with a general video tutorial for you as an overview of what exactly you need to do:

Link Video 

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That's great thank you. I'll order a thermostat and attempt to swap it out when it arrives
Please good luck and success
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thankyou very much
Please
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Good evening I just ordered the new thermostat and it is arriving tomorrow, if that doesn't work, do you have any other ideas of what could be the issue?

You can write us a message again tomorrow when you have installed it. If it does not work, it is also possible that the control board is faulty or defective. It is also possible that you have too little coolant or a faulty compressor.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Okay thank you, ***** ***** considering it is has only been installed for 3 years. Will update tomorrow

Yes, that's true. It is very annoying. I hope it will work again tomorrow.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Good afternoon, thermostat has arrived, but the coil bit is about 70mm to long as it keeps stopping before I can push it all the through if that makes sense. Am I able to snip a bit off of it to make it fit?

Can you send me a photo of exactly what you mean?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Will do give me 2mins
Ok
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It is meant to be a universal type of thermostat. The original one is the one that is more uneven if that makes sense.
The thermostat that was in the fridge Thermostat K59-L2196 would have taken around 8 weeks to arrive

You can shorten it to the same length as the old one. Nothing happens, you can do that.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thats great will do now

Ok good luck

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Connected up, LED light back on, but no noise again at the moment

Have you set the thermostat to the highest position, level five? Normally you should now hear the fan and compressor working.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I think its on 4 at the moment but I'll move to 5

Ok

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
On 5 now if I turn it to 0 the LED light goes off so I'm quite sure its connected properly

I think so too. It would not be possible for the light to go on.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Do you think giving it 30mins will do anything or do you think the issue is something else and is it getting to a stage of just getting a new fridge?

Wait at least 30-40 minutes if nothing is changed another major problem exists.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay will do, I will message in about an hour
Ok
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello, still no good, think I'm going to have to get a new one, thank you for all the support

I'm really very sorry about that. If that didn't work out, then they really have a bigger problem. It's your decision and I respect your decision. I hope you will have many, many years of success with the new device.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Yeah thats the thing, could be alot more problematic and expensive to resolve. Thanks again for the advice, hopefully I get lucky with the next fridge

Ok please good luck and success