Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We, I am looking for a detailed user manual, the one that

Customer Question

We
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I am looking for a detailed user manual, the one that came with the double oven doesn’t really show you how to use it. I have a model No: DCK731110M
JA: What have you tried so far with your oven?
Customer: I can’twork Out how to simply grill some pork chops in the top oven. Do you have to grill with the oven door closed?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really, I just need to know how to get the top oven grill to work.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Please give me the Pnc number on the type plate. Then I can look up all the documents for you. Normally, if you want to use the oven, the door must always be closed.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry for the delay; the model Number:DCK731110M, and the product number:###-##-####
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Here is a link where the installation and operating instructions are provided as a PDF file. You can read it online or download it if you wish.

Link manual 

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No way, £16 for a phone call, you are having a laugh. If you can’t help me here, just say so.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

The telephone service is automatically offered by the system. I have no influence on it. You can simply ignore it. I have already replied to you. Yes, the same message again that I sent you 2 minutes ago: Here is a link where the installation and user manual is provided as a PDF file. You can read it online or download it if you want.

https://www.aeg.co.uk/support/user-manuals/