Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My fridge wont get colder, zanussi A+ class, 2 years, i dont

Customer Question

hi my fridge wont get colder
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: zanussi A+ class
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 years
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i dont have any more info
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

If the refrigerator does not get cold enough, it can have various causes. You may have problems with the thermostat, fan or compressor. Have you set the temperatures correctly? Do you have no cooling at all?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
there is no cooling
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
no cold air is coming from the fridge
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Have you already performed a reset by switching off the unit for at least 12-24 hours?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
no i have not
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Then I would recommend that you do that first. If it still doesn't work after that, then there is definitely a defective component that I have already mentioned to you. Then we can make further attempts to repair it. If you want to repair it yourself, I can give you the right instructions.