Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Siemens steam oven and no matter what I do the

Hi I have a Siemens steam oven and no matter what I do the steamer keeps giving a fill tank error. How do I resolve this?
JA: Is your Siemens oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Filling tank with water … removing and refilling. Not been working for more than 3 months
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Read instruction manual .. do I need a technician?
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

There can be several causes. You may have a faulty sensor, water tank or control board. Have you ever tried filling the water tank with water mixed with lime cleaner and leaving it in the oven for at least one to two hours? Then take everything out completely, clean it again and start it again? It is also advisable to switch off the appliance and turn off the power supply via the power box of the oven for at least 1 hour.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you will try this and come back to you
Please good luck and success