James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My son has just purchased an oven type EVP331-443M and

My son has just purchased an oven type EVP331-443M and connected to mains. The clock is working but the fan and elements are not. Does he need to remove links or add links somewhere?
JA: Is your oven gas or electric?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just connected first time, tried nothing yet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have the connection sheet sent to me on iphone.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

High energy appliances should be installed by electricians to meet building regulations.

If your son has installed the appliance as per the installation instructions, and the clock has been set the oven should heat as expected. I would double check the clock has been put in a time delay mode or time has not been set. Where confident the oven is in the correct mode but no heat produced then it points to a faulty appliance which will need returned for replacement.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.