Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The tumble drier won’t switch on, Candy smart pro 1 month

Customer Question

The tumble drier won’t switch on
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Candy smart pro 1 month old
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since yesterday I have cleaned the filters switched off at the plug and reconnected it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the lights to show the program light up but the drier doesn’t start
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Can you describe what symbols you see on the control panel or display? Or send me a photo of it so I can examine it. You have a place below the right side of the message box where you can attach photos.

Here is a link how it is described how you can send photos.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Candy smart pro csoeh9a3de80
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
When I set the program the time it runs shows
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

When you start a programme, do you hear the machine working? Or does it not start at all?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No it doesn’t start at all
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

I got it. But when they start now do you hear anything working? Or does it just stop and do nothing?

Can you hear the drum turning? Can you hear fans working?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No nothing moves
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Okay, if it doesn't show an error message and doesn't respond at all, then it could be that the control board, door switch is faulty or defective. If you close the door window and hold it closed while trying to start a programme, can you do any work?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No it bleeps twice very quietly
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Okay, if nothing additional is displayed and causes such an error, then it is most likely that the door switch or the control board is defective. I can give you instructions on how to replace the door switches if necessary. Do you want to replace it yourself or book a repair?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The machine is only one month old if it’s faulty I want it replaced
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Of course, this is self-evident. But you really have to be sure that there is no other fault or error message. If you now get a warranty service and you have not emptied the filters or the tank, for example, you will be charged for it. I am only thinking of them. If you still want to claim your warranty service then you have to call the service centre once with your personal contact details and book a repair appointment. Here is the free phone number: 03446 923 607

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Please good luck and success