Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I ahve an old Bosch wasking machine that needs replacing.

i ahve an old Bosch wasking machine that needs replacing. wiwth the old machine i was able to remove the top so that it fitted in the space under our kitchen worktop that is about .845 m in height. Are the tops of the new machines removable typ allow one to fit under our work top. I not all the new machines are quoted as 0.48 m in height. If the base levelling screws are removed would the reduction in height enable the new machines tofit the available space of 0.845m REGARDS
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Ian Swainsbury
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its a Bosch made in 2010. Its a Bosch Antisixx 6 VARIO PERFECT
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Yes, you can also remove the top cover on the new models so that you can install it under the worktop. You don't have to worry about that at all.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
great thanks. I guess the manual will explain how to do that, i managed ok to remove the top of the old machine

Please good luck and success

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Will contact Just Znswer once we have the appliance

Ok