Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I have a morphs Richard’s 332013, I have a morphy Richard’s

Customer Question

I have a morphs Richard’s 332013
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I have a morphy Richard’s 332013 steam generator iron and it’s leaking from the bottom but can’t seem to see why this is happening. Bought 22/8/19 from argos
JA: What's the brand and model of your iron? How old is it?
Customer: Morphy Richard’s 332013 power elite and steam generator. Bought 22/8/19
JA: How long has this been going on with your iron? What have you tried so far?
Customer: for about 6 months, now I need to put basin underneath because leak getting worse
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just wondering if there’s anything that I can do stop this. If there has been other irons that this happened too. Very expensive iron. So very frustrating for this to be happening
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
How long does this take?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This is where it is leaking
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

• Please perform descaling. When the system performs auto clean, the descaling indicator light will illuminate.To do the maintenance please check manual and see page 10.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The iron does an auto descale itself.
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

I'm sorry to hear this, if problem do not resolve,the machine need to dismantled and need to be inspected in one of authorized repair centers.

THE POTENTIAL CAUSES FOR THIS FAULT:

1. Thermostat is not correctly set.

2. Power cord has broken.

3. Solenoid valve is defective.

4. Control Thermostat is defective.

5. Soleplate is clogged.

6. Heating element's hot water circuit has limescale.

7. Water tank has crack in it.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It’s not going to be resolved as it’s been happening for about 6 months now and slowly putting more and more water out. So what do I do next?
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

I would suggest in most instances you will need proof of purchase, however, you may return to the authorize store with the item and let them know the date you purchased it, they may have a record and based on that they may either offer you extended guarantee  or a guarantee repair. If the item was delivered originally, you can phone Online Customer Services. Alternatively, you may call directly MorphyRichard  on 0344(###) ###-####/b> to claim the services.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I still have my receipt. So do I take back to Argos
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

Yes, they will first inspect the item and check your warranty status, and offer you the available return options from there. However, if it is out of warranty with them mean you would now have to chase this with Morphy Richard.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Was on a chat with morphy Richard’s earlier and they put me on to you??? How do you get a refund of £5 that I paid to go on this?
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

I appreciate you sharing your thought with us. However, as I mentioned above you have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

Alternatively, you may conatct MorphyRichard on 0344(###) ###-####/b> to claim the services.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

For refund etc. please contact customer support.You may call them at 0808(###) ###-####or chat with them at https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us.

I can only provide technical assistance and do not deal in payments.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 14 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question.  If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or type @ followed by my name in your next chat.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Have a nice day