James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Side by side refrigerator KE211A.. After excellent 20 years

Customer Question

Side by side refrigerator KE211A.. After excellent 20 years of service my refrigerator light has just failed. Can you please tell me where it is located in the appliance and how to get a replacement
JA: Who makes your fridge?
Customer: ATAG
JA: How long has this been going on with your ATG refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It failed to light just yesterday. I have taken the light for granted all these years and it is not at all obvious where it is located
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I cannot think of anything. Hoping you can point to location of light and supply a replacement bulb
Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

On these older models the light should be located at the top, if you look above the top shelf in the centre of the roof the bulb housing should be there and you can prise the cover off to access the bulb.

The bulb will be a E14 screw cap bulb and E14 fridge bulb (including LED will fit), such as the one here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.