Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Bosch washing machine model WAT28371GB/43 not switching on

Customer Question

Bosch washing machine model WAT28371GB/43 not switching on not plug fuse any fuse in machine or would it be circuit board ?
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loader about 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just happened machine overload too many towels cleaned out filter think machine blew (tenants) I was able to open wm and remove towels checked power changed fuses ok but no lights on display
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no that’s about it !
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

That is exactly right. If the socket and the fuse are OK, only the motherboard remains, which may be defective. Normally you would have to remove the top cover and check the power supply up to the motherboard with an electrical meter. If it comes up to the board and still does not work, then the main board is defective and should be replaced.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Any idea what the part number is ***** to find it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

No problem. I can send you a link where you can order a replacement motherboard if you like?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
That would be good especially if they are UK based
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Okay here is a link for you as an overview where you can order online the required motherboard if needed:Link parts 

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Many thanks will check them out
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.
Please good luck and success