Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Got a siemens dishwasher se2ot590gb the display will not

Customer Question

got a siemens dishwasher se2ot590gb the display will not turn on light up for a second then goes off
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Siemens dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: no code 15 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have replace on off switch started on sunday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no that all i have tried
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

If the dishwasher is switched on and only lights up very briefly and then goes out again immediately, it is very likely that you have a problem with the main circuit board. The motherboard would have to be replaced. Unfortunately, there is no reset for such a problem.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
where is the motherboard on the dishwasher
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

It is located immediately by the door where the control board is.