Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a hotpoint washing machine and the wash has finished

Customer Question

Hi, I have a hotpoint washing machine and the wash has finished but now all the lights are flashing and the door won't open
JA: What happened just before your Hotpoint washer displayed this message?
Customer: Nothing, it all seemed fine
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is only the second time I have used the washing machine, I moved into this flat 1 week ago I tried to turn it off but it doesn't work and I can't access the mains as it is built into the kitchen
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't have any other information I just don't know why it isn't letting me open the door
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

There can be several reasons why you cannot open the door. It may be that you have problems with the door switch, control board or door lock. Depending on the manufacturer, there may be a different reason. Can you describe what symbols you see on the control panel or display? Or send me a photo of it so I can examine it. You have a place below the right side of the message box where you can attach photos.

Here is a link how it is described how you can send photos.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (Z1VQ67T)
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (Z214ZL4)
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Thanks for the information and the photo. I think they have problems with the drain. Have they already opened the service door downstairs and pulled it out, including cleaning and checking everything?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

You have not yet responded to my last message. If you have not yet done what I wrote to you, I would recommend you to do it. When you do it, take enough towels on the floor so that you don't have a flood. There might still be some water left in the floor.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have only just moved into this flat so I don't know
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
If I called a plumber could they help?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

It is your decision whether to call a technician or a plumber. Here is a link with the general video instructions on how to do it:

Link Video 

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Please good luck and success