James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a euroflex monster EZ1 steam cleaner floor mop. It

I have a euroflex monster EZ1 steam cleaner floor mop. It keeps blowing the fuse every time I switch it on. Could the boiler or tank be at fault please
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: It must be at least 10 years old, it came from a now deceased aunt. I have never used it. There is a green light that shows that power is going to it but you have to be quick to see it because it blows the fuse Immediately.
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried flushing the boiler with warm and hot water. Sediment came out of it but still no joy.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know if the problem existed before I had it or whether it is because it has lay untouched for a good number of years. Is this part a replaceable part or am I throwing good

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Where the steam mop trips the electrics when powered on it suggests you have an earth leakage fault, most commonly this is associated with the boiler. Parts are not longer available for the EZ1, as such I would suggest you consider replacement rather than repair

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.