Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a hoover dynamic washing machine with error code e04,

Hi i have a hoover dynamic washing machine with error code e04
JA: What happened just before your Hoover washer displayed this message?
Customer: It happened during a wash load
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It had been showing the code for a few days, I've switched it at the wall, confirmed water supply and checked the drain pump
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I'm not sure what the error code refers to
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

The error message actually means that there is too much water in the machine. If this is not the case, there is a defect in the machine's water level detection. Therefore, the function of the pressure cell in the machine, which gives the impulse for the water level, should be checked. Unfortunately, this fault cannot be remedied from the outside.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have replaced the pressure switch with a new one today but the error code continues.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Is there another part that can be replaced?

Then it is most likely a problem with the control board. If you are sure that the pressure switch works because it is new, then only the control board remains. Then you would have to replace the main board.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Please good luck and success