Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have zanussi ZWG 6160p with no signs of life, power goes

Hi, I have zanussi ZWG 6160p with no signs of life, power goes in but lights doesn't go on. On the pcb board fusable resistor wes broken.
JA: How old is your Zanussi lighting?
Customer: Washingmashine is 2011
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was finishing washing and in the next time it wasent turn on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: heater is fine and temperature sensor as well
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

If you can no longer switch it on, the control board may be faulty or defective. It is very likely that it needs to be replaced. Would you like to replace it yourself or book a repair?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
the new board is allready on the way, I got that from ebay, same numbers and firmware codes
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Chat is ok

Okay, that's not a problem. But you have to be really sure that it is an identical motherboard with the same programming. There are some that are reprogrammed. Then you will have problems when you install it. If it's programmed, then it will work perfectly.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It is used board from the same model of the washing mashine

Okay, then it should definitely work after that.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
broken resistor is in the picture

Yes, if the resistor is broken then the control board does not work at all.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I hope, that resistor might burn out with the time or it might be connected with the bug of the pump or heater
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I got heater resitance range and it was normal, as well the temperature sensor was ok

It could be that a faulty circuit caused this error. It could also be that the resistor was really just old and became faulty, which is why it broke. I hope that they will not have any more faults after this.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
pump looks ok as well

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
do you know the usual resitancy of that resitor, afte heat I cant read the right colour stripes from there
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I was thinking it's 49 ohms

I just looked it up. Unfortunately, it was not specified by the manufacturer. I can hardly make it out either.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks, I'm waiting for the new pcb board and when it's here, would replace and before I'll mesure that resistor in the other pcb
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks for the help, have good evening

Please good luck and success

Thanks you too