James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I've had a neff single fan oven for with years and it's

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I've had a neff single fan oven for with years and it's amazing Just one thing I've noticed though that I don't have happen with my other oven or seen in other kitchens. When I open the door, let's say to prod the meat to see if ready yet, we get a bellow or steam coming out the front hitting you in the face, sometimes really hot and dangerous. We literally have to open and stand to the side or at arms length away!
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's always been like that, I've called neff a while back but was on hold for too long to stY on the line!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Neff B15CR32N1B Electric Single Oven in Stainless Steel
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
We've actually had it since 10 Aug 2016

Thats just down to the type of fan forced heating used the fan at the black is pushing the 200 degree heat forward so when you open the door its going out of the gap, I am afraid there isn't much you can really do.

However if you are seeing moisture forming in the oven then it may be due to the exhaust fan in the top of the oven not running properly, and this is shown as item 0511 in the diagram here. A repair can be arranged here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Another thing we've noticed is that when we try to roast vegetables, oven chips or potatoes etc. They just don't roast, they go soggy and heavy!

That suggests the temperature may not being getting to target, I would get a oven thermometer to see if its getting to 220 in the oven, if not it may be a faulty thermostat which needs replaced.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Will check that. Thabk you.

I have been asked to acknowledge I have closed the question, have a great day, should you need further assistance please do reply back and this will reopen the question.