Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher stops half way through with the start button

My dishwasher stops half way through with the start button flashing please help
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Hotpoint LTB 4 B019
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1 day and I’ve scrubbed the filter that’s all
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no it was pretty yukky in and around the filter tbh
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

There can be several reasons why the machine stops in the middle of a cycle and causes an error. It may be that your end pump is blocked or defective. It may be that you have problems with the water inlet or heating. For example, when you restart the machine or start the programme, do you hear anything working?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I hear water and then it kicks in -runs for about 20 mins then stops with the on button flashing

If it stops after 20 minutes and when they open the door is the water on the floor? And is the water warm?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No it’s cold

Okay then the programme is stopped because the heating is not working. Have you ever tried to reset by switching off the unit and turning off the power supply for at least 15 minutes?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No but yesterday the power was off for an hour so maybe that impacted on it? But I’ll try it and let you know if ok
Ok please good luck and

success

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’ll keep you posted
Ok
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I think you’re right-I might need a new heater thingy

Yes, I think so too. I think they need new heating. Would you like to repair it yourself or book a repair? I could give you further instructions accordingly.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’ll look into it myself but thanks

Please and I wish you very good luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Please