Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Fo5 error code keeps happening but cleaned filters, in/

Fo5 error code keeps happening but cleaned filters , in/ outlet are clear
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hotpoint Extra 6 yearsold
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 weeks / cleaned filters/ checked cleaned in-let and / outlet pipes as suggested
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: sometimes works after a few FO5 codes at the beginning but now every time code FO5 comes up after starting
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

this error message means that your drain pump is blocked or defective. It is also possible that the drain hose is blocked. Here is a video guide for you as an overview of what you can do first. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_gst8RokRo

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With best regards,

Erdal

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
This is a video for washing machine - but I’m looking at a dishwasher - that doesn’t have that opening at the front?

I am really very sorry but you had not given a model number. I have given you a general answer first. With the dishwasher, the error message also means that the drain pump is blocked or defective. Otherwise, you will have to suck out all the water at the bottom of the pump and clean everything. If necessary, disconnect the drain hose from the drain pipe and hold it up to a bucket and check whether it drains.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thank you

Please good luck and success