Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Neff hob switches on, buttons don't respond and then hob

Neff hob switches on, buttons don't respond and then hob switches off. you hace
JA: Is your Neff hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: 12 yrs electric model T1443. you have asked me for credit card details, but feel nervous abut security
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just now, haven't tried anything as didn't know what to do
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

If you can't get it to turn on, it could be for several reasons. It may be that Jane has activated the key lock. It could also be that your control board is malfunctioning. Can you describe what symbols you see on the control panel or display when you turn it on?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
All the hob buttons light up, but do not respond to touch, then hob shuts down

Does a key symbol also light up?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
don't think I have a key symbol

If the key symbol would light up then you would have activated the key lock. But if you think it is not lit, then the key lock is not active. Then you have problems with your control board. I would recommend that you switch off the unit and disconnect the power supply from the wall for at least 60 minutes. After 60 minutes, switch it on again and try everything.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you. I will try that

Please good luck and success