Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

It's a saucepan I purchased. It's broken and it has a 10yr

It's a saucepan I purchased. It's broken and it has a 10yr guarantee but I have no receipt but know where I purchased it. TK Maxx
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance?
Customer: Barletti aerternum
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just 3 days ago the handle fell off and the screw that is attached will now not hold in. I've never had a problem with it the time I've owned it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just that the screw will not hold the handle as it wobble then falls off
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
You took £5 when I was told £1 will be taken then refunded?!
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Is anyone still connected?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Could someone please acknowledge we're still connected

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support  and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.

I'm sorry to hear this, I would suggest in most instances you will need proof of purchase, however, you may return to the store with the item and let them know the date you purchased it, they may have a record and based on that they may either offer you a refund for a return or an exchange for the non-working item.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
return to the store? Don't have a clue when it was purchased. All I can do is guess about a year ago
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Also my conversation yesterday either one of the experts they stated £1 would be deducted from my account but it was more. I had the fraud dept contact me reference a payment being taken from my account!

For payments etc. please contact customer support at 0808(###) ###-####or chat with them at https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us.

I can only provide technical assistance and do not deal in payments.

Please contact TK Maxx on 01923 473561, they will inspect the item for damage and check your warranty status, and offer you the available return options from there. If the item was delivered originally, you can phone Online Customer Services.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or type @ followed by my name in your next chat.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Have a nice day

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
thank you

You are most welcome. It has been a pleasure chatting with you today.

Have a nice day.