Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

How many hearing elements are then on the ifw6330ix? Heating

How many hearing elements are then on the ifw6330ix?
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Heating *
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The grill element works but the oven will not heat up when on the "bottom" cooking setting
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Oven has been on this setting for around 15 minutes and still has not reached 80 degrees
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How can I get access to the lower heating element

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

If the oven doesn't heat then it's likely that the fan oven element has failed.  This is a circular element mounted on the back wall of the compartment.  The part below is probably the correct one for your oven:

Element

Personally, I always test a suspect element before removing it, and if faulty I take it out before ordering a new one.  Do you have the means to measure its resistance?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Tim, there is no fan, or element at the back of the oven. The manual that I have says it is located at under the flooring of the caseing, but it does not tell me how to access this element.
How do I get access to replace?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
File attached (15SG3Z6)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
File attached (T1QLP21)

Please could attach a photo of the rating label?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
File attached (57Q1P47)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
File attached (PQ3MZQ4)

OK.  My apologies - there is an edition of your oven model that has a circular element.

To see how to replace the lower oven element, please watch the following video.  Let me know if you have any questions about it.  Please do heed the advice about taking a photo of the wiring!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QDAHs5GKWo

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Perfect thank you

Great! :-)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Which element do I need as I am being given the option of two very different design?

It's the part numbered "J00526337" on the following page:

https://parts.indesit.co.uk/ifw6230ixuk-759991026770/p?showCode=true/p

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so much

You're welcome :-)