Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We just bought our washing machine and few days later its

Customer Question

Hello, we just bought our washing machine and few days later its not working, its on but the start/pause button is just flashing and not working
JA: Is your washer top or front loading?
Customer: Front loading
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: From today unplugged and open and closed the door 6 times but stil nothing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The model is Sharp es-nfb914awc
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Sharp ES-NFB914AWC 9kg,1400rpm
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

You may have problems with the control board. It is also possible that you have activated a key lock. It is also possible that the door switch is faulty. Can you describe what symbols you see on the control panel or send me a photo of it? Below the message box you have a place where you can attach photos.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
File attached (7QLPZ73)
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

I only see the minutes display. Nothing else lights up? With Servus probability, your door will then not be registered as closed Please try to hold the door almost to keep pressed . while trying to start a programme again.