Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I’ve recently had a replacement drum as the bearings were

Customer Question

Hi I’ve recently had a replacement drum as the bearings were worn, since this being done the program seems to take much longer to complete ie 60 minute cycle taking 120 minutes?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: WMFUG942GUK
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s was changed last week, nothing so far not sure what to do?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no as I say machine is taking much longer than the cycle it’s been put in?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Have you replaced the bearing? It may be that you have problems with the thermostat now. If the temperature is not reached quickly enough or is registered incorrectly, the programme will of course take a long time.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
the beatings are attached to the drum
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

As described, this error can be caused by a faulty heater or thermostat. Have you positioned the heater and thermostat correctly? Are the cables connected correctly?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
We will have to check… thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.
Ok please good luck and success