Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

Krups coffee machine water container will not come off,

Customer Question

Krups coffee machine water container will not come off
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: Krups
JA: How long has this been going on with your coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since yesterday. Open from top back.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Hot/cold leaver does not work.
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 19 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers. Offers for calls are just automated adverts; you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be.

To help me better assist you, please provide its make and complete model number and or serial number

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice.

In that case, I would suggest please check out the link below and choose your product range by clicking on the picture or enter the name or the reference of your KRUPS product in the search engine. You will find the answers about your product.

https://www.krups.co.uk/instructions-for-use/Products-/Beverages/csc/Beverage

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 19 days ago.

Wherever you are KRUPS is at your service either to repair a product or supply accessories and spare parts please go to this link: Find a repair center

You will be required to provide proof of purchase to validate your guarantee repair.

Should your problem still be outstanding, I’m are still here to help and would love the opportunity to resolve any questions you may have.