Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My emergency drain is going and won't stop, bosh 1 year, all

Customer Question

my emergency drain is going and won't stop
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: bosh 1 year
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: all morning. I have opened the door and pressed on off button
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: how to stop it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.
Good Day 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

Please tell me exactly which appliance it is. Is it a washing machine or a dishwasher? Accordingly, I can give you more information. Does the final pump not stop working at all?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
bosh series 2 integrated dishwasher
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

OK, now describe to me exactly what kind of problem you have. Does the drain pump never stop working? For example, if you start a programme and open the door, does it continue to work?