Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

We have a new coffee machine and it comes up with message

Customer Question

Hi we have a new coffee machine and it comes up with message ‘refill with flat water or remove filter’. We don’t have a filter and have done the suggested things in the troubleshoot
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker?
Customer: will just check!
JA: How long has this been going on with your coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Neff N90 C17KS61H0
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We only just installed it at the weekend
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 19 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers. Offers for calls are just automated adverts; you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be.Please allow me a few moments to read through your enquiry.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 19 days ago.

Please try this to solve the issue:

Please go into your appliances menu and go to the water filter section.You can then choose 'remove' as an option and this will make it so the appliance knows there is no water filter.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 19 days ago.

if that doesn't work please turn the machine off by the mains and turn it back on.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 19 days ago.

However, if this doesn't resolve the issue, an engineer may be required.
and since its less than a year old, warranty repair can be arranged by calling the service team.They will be able to register a warranty claim and get a new part sent out to you or you can take the item back into store with your proof of purchase, If the item was delivered originally, you can phone Online Customer Services.

Please don't hesitate to come back if there is anything else you need help with.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Enjoy the rest of your day!