Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine Neff is malfunctioning, 1yr old, Top or

Customer Question

My washing machine Neff is malfunctioning
JA: Is your Neff washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: 1yr old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Top or front loading ...? I don't know. Its integrated
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It washes but doesn't rinse and dry out anymore
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

If it no longer rinses and spins, it may be that you have problems with a feed valve or with the motor. Can you only test the spin and pump programme?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

I'm really very sorry but I don't understand what you mean by just yes or no. I don't know what you mean. Can you give me very specific information? For example, when you start the spin and pump down, does it start and stop normally?