Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My 6month old bosch induction hob cracked and its getting

Customer Question

My 6month old bosch induction hob cracked and its getting bigger at every use
JA: Is your Bosch hob gas or electric?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't tried anything the glass us cracking
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing else
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.
Good Night 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Would you like to exchange or repair yourself? Or would you like to book a repair? I could give you further instructions accordingly.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
PUE611BF1B
Bosch induction hob
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Iets chat
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Repair
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Did I understand you correctly? You would like to book a repair?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
You know what will call Bosch customer service tomorrow thank u for you time
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Okay, if you want to book the repair, you have to call Bosch Customer Service once with your personal contact details and book a repair. Unfortunately, I have no influence on appointments. Here is the phone number for that: 0344(###) ###-####/a>

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Before you go , Approximately how much will it cost to repair the glass of a hob ?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Is it covered under the three year warranty
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I mean 2 years
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Unfortunately, glass breakage is not covered under warranty. If you have insurance, you might be able to get the insurance company involved. The repair could cost between 150-300 pounds. It always depends on whether there is a fixed price for this model. If it's a fixed rate, the repair could really only cost 150-170 pounds. You'll have to call them tomorrow and find out.